|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
|Data de Lançamento (BR)||21 de outubro de 2009|
|Destaques & notas|
|Cronologia dos Patches|
|← Anterior||Próximo →|
Essa atualização foi a primeira versão do jogo na era de ouro e foi lançada uma semana antes do lançamento oficial do jogo. Essa versão do jogo teve um Hotfix um dia antes do dia de lançamento.
- Arte para o "Fim de Jogo" foi atualizada.
- A página de perfil do invocador agora mostra mais estatísticas detalhadas pelo últimos 10 jogos.
- Talentos que você não tem pré-requisitos ficam cinza para uma fácil referência visual.
- A tela de seleção de campeões foi melhorada com ajustes visuais menores.
- Todas as barras de experiência estão agora consistentes em estilo e cor.
- "Arte de Navegação de Skins de Campeão" foi melhorada.
- Fixed a bug in the summoner profile that showed the experience bar as always full.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the buddy list to not show the correct status during or after games.
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
Nova HUD no jogo
- Information is better compartmentalized with your abilities, health, mana, and experience in the center; player information and stats on the left; and the mini-map unchanged on the right.
- New Team Indicators allow you to quickly compare your own health against your target's.
- More usable gameplay space, with less HUD interference while playing on the purple team.
- More minimalist but higher quality art.
- Smarter scaling means that UI scale will no longer affect chat and buffs.
Novo Mapa de Duas Rotas – Twisted Treeline
- Twisted Treeline is one of the few remaining forests near Zaun that has not been exploited for natural resources; a mere cursory glance at the geography of the arena quickly explains why. The misuse of magic – mainly from Zaun but also from the numerous battles fought here during the various Rune Wars – has warped the verdant environs of the Twisted Treeline into terrain into a bizarre, alien-like visage.
- Twisted Treeline can be accessed in the Practice Game section.
- Updated particles.
- Fixed an issue where Cho'Gath would not move close enough to the target to Feast Feast at large sizes.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade CH-1 Concussion Grenade
- Blind duration reduced to 1 / 1,5 / 2 / 2,5 / 3 seconds from 1,5 / 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5.
- H-28G Evolution Turret H-28G Evolution Turret
- Magic resist reduced to 100 from 120.
- Magic resist will reduce damage dealt to turrets.
- Turrets now detonate upon Heimerdinger's death.
- Lay Waste Lay Waste: mana cost decreased to 24/32/40/48/54 from 25/35/45/55/65.
- Defile Defile: mana cost decreased to 30/42/54/66/78 from 30/45/60/75/90.
- Death Lotus Death Lotus:
- Cooldown increased to 60 from 45.
- Ability power ratio decreased to 0.4 from 0.5.
- Updated particles.
- Spell Flux Spell Flux: damage reduced to 240/360/480 from 300/400/500.
- Rune Prison Rune Prison: range reduced to 550 from 600.
- Added new alternate attack animations.
- Fling Fling
- Tooltip now shows mana cost per level.
- Mega Adhesive Mega Adhesive
- Tooltip now shows mana cost per level.
- Changed model.
- Bloodlust Bloodlust
- Added team color indicators to Gate's Gate's particle.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to instantly Gate Gate after using Wild Cards Wild Cards.
- Infinite Duress Infinite Duress:
- It will now break its animation if the target breaks free.
- The animation should properly display for all players.
- : recipe cost increased to 1200 from 850.
- : tooltip was updated to match the functionality of the item.
- Added an innate 75 magic resist to lower damage from abilities such as CH-1 Concussion Grenade CH-1 Concussion Grenade and Tremors Tremors.
- Backdoor bonus increased to 250 from 175.
- New Announcer voiceovers.
- Added chat commands.
- /r replies to the last person who whispered you.
- /mute "<player>" will block all in-game chat from that player.
- Cast frames on auto attacks have been calibrated for all units.
- Soft movement speed diminishing returns increased to 415 from 400 MS.
- Hard movement speed diminishing returns increased to 490 from 475 MS.
- Diminishing returns on slows formula modified to kick in at 220 from 210 MS.
- Fixed some getting stuck and unable to move issues.
- Fixed surrender bugs.
- Fixed several client crash bugs.
- Added message box that will display if the game is started with a non Shader 2.0 compatible video card (or drivers).
25 de Outubro de 2009
A quick hotfix was deployed for the first retail version of the game. All summoner data was reset for the last time in preparation for launch. Players' levels, win/loss/leave rate, and Influence Points were reset. Usernames, passwrods, summoner names, buddy lists, etc. remained intact. Rewards to players were based on the following criteria:
- All users with an Elo over 1500 received a one week double IP boost.
- The top 500 Elo players received a unique "Master Beta Tester" summoner icon as soon as this functionality was made available in PVP.net.
- The top 100 Elo players received a "Grandmaster Beta Tester" icon as soon as the functionality was made available in PVP.net.
- Additionally, all Elo ratings over 1650 were automatically reset to 1650 to create a bigger pool of players at that rank for matchmaking.
- Fixed several bugs with the buddy list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the experience bar in the summoner profile to always appear full.
- Changed the name of "Practice Games" to "Practice & Bot Games" in the Play Games screen.
- Set default Spell Book page count to 2.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Masteries to grey-out incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing previous games in the summoner profile to show the wrong items.
- Fixed a bug that caused small icons on the champion select screen to be hidden by the scroll bar.
- Global chat is now available in tutorial games.
League of Legends V220.127.116.11
- Changed default key bindings in-game (can easily be reverted in the key bindings menu under options):
- A: Attack move
- S: Stop
- D: Summoner Spell 1
- F: Summoner Spell 2
- Added new wall art to the HUD.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the "lock" button to not light up correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the "unlock camera" button to be clicked twice.
- Fixed a bug that was causing non-champion units to display 0 for all of their stats in the HUD.
- Fixed the "hide wall art" option in the options menu to function correctly.
- Increased the size of team indicators and target frames by 10%.
- "Level of detail" settings optimized for the original Summoner's Rift map.
- Fixed a visual bug with .
- Added a toggle option for the FPS and Latency indicators (Ctrl+F).
- Fixed certain particle effects being visible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Lich from using his ultimate while dead unless he acquired a target.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Master Yi to disappear for a short time when his Alpha Strike Alpha Strike target dies while he was mid-flight.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Spiral Blade Spiral Blade de Sivir particle to become stuck in terrain.
- Fixed a target acquisition bug with Teemo.
- The Influence Points counter at the top right of the PVP.net client (next to the crossed swords icon) is not updating in real-time. You can refresh this counter by restarting the game client. (This only applies when the store is online).
30 de Outubro de 2009
- The tooltip for Riot Points has been updated.
- Champion tooltips have been updated.
- Fixed a bug related to Newbie Island Matchmaking not functioning properly.
League of Legends
- The tutorial auxiliary text has been updated to reflect the change in Summoner Spell keybindings to D and F.
|Histórico de Atualizações|
125 • 124 • 123 • 122 • 121 • 120 • 119 • 118b • 118 • 116 • 115 • 114 • 113 • 112 • 111 • 110 • 109 • 108 • 107 • 106 • 105 • 104 • 103 • 102 • 101 • 100 • 99 • 98 • 97 • 96 • 94(b) • 94 • 87 • 86 • 85 • 83 • 82 • 81 • 79 • 75 • 74 • 72 • 70 • 63 • 61 • 58 • 52 • 32
|Fase Beta||V0.9.x||25.34 • 25.24 • 25.21 • 22.18 • 22.16 • 22.15 • 22.9 • 22.7 • 22.4|
|V0.8.x||22.115 • 21.110|
|Outros||07/10 • 06/26 • 06/19 • 06/12 • 06/06 • 05/29 • 05/23 • 05/15 • 05/09 • 05/01 • 04/25 • 04/18 • 04/11|
|Fase Alpha||Week 7 • Week 6 • Week 5 • Week 4 • Week 3 • Week 2|