|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
Roubo de vida é um atributo que restaura vida ao campeão com base na porcentagem de todos os danos de ataque básicos. habilidades que aplicam efeitos de contato, e habilidades que são consideradas ataques básicos, todas se beneficiam de roubo de vida.
Roubo de vida é calculado do dano atual causado à um inimigo, depois da armadura e todas as formas de redução de dano. Todos os campeões tem 0% de roubo de vida base. Isso pode ser aumentado com, itens, runas, talentos e em alguns campeões, habilidades.
Increasing life steal
- +10% de Roubo de Vida, +25 de dano de ataque. Ativo Único: Causa 100 de dano mágico e reduz a velocidade de movimento do campeão alvo em 25% por 2 segundos (90 segundos de tempo de recarga) (550 de alcance). 1650 gold :
- +10% de Roubo de Vida, +25 attack damage, +40% attack speed. Unique Passive: Basic attacks deal 6% of the target's current health as physical damage (60 max vs. minions). Unique Active: Deals 10% of target champion's maximum health (min. 100) as physical damage, heals for the same amount and steals 25% of the target's movement speed for 3 seconds (90 second cooldown) (550 range). 3400 gold :
- +3 life on hit, +7 attack damage. Unique Passive: Killing a minion grants 1 additional gold. Killing 100 minions grants an additional 350 gold and disables this passive. 450 gold :
- Passivo Único: Instantaneamente cura por 15% de todo dano físico causado. :
Dano físico em área cura apenas 5% para cada unidade atingida., +75 de dano de ataque, +10% redução do tempo de recarga. Passivo Único: 15% do dano recebido é causado como Sangramento, durante 3 segundos. 3500 gold
- Sanguinário: Causar dano físico a campeões cura com 15% do dano causado.Clique para consumir: Garante +30 de dano de ataque e Sanguinário por 3 minutos. 500 gold :
- Unique Passive - Omnivore: Heal for 15% of damage dealt. 33% effective for Area of Effect damage., +40 attack damage, +80 ability power. Unique Active: Deals 150 (+ 40% AP) magic damage and slow the target champion's movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds (30 second cooldown). 3400 gold :
- +8% life steal vs. monsters., Unique Passive - Nail: Basic attacks against monsters deal 20 bonus damage on-hit. Killing a Large monster grants +15 experience. 350 gold :
- Unique Passive - Lifegrip: When Lifeline triggers, gain +25% attack speed, +10% spell vamp, and +10% life steal until out of combat., +55 attack damage, +50 magic resist, +10 armor penetration. Unique Passive - Lifeline: Upon taking magic damage that would reduce health below 30%, grants a shield that absorbs magic damage equal to 300 (+ 100% bonus magic resistance) for 5 seconds (90 second cooldown). 3250 gold :
- +10% life steal, +75 attack damage, +35 magic resistance. Unique Active – : Removes all debuffs and also grants 50% bonus movement speed for 1 second (90 second cooldown). 3700 gold :
- +12% life steal, +75 attack damage, +100% base health regeneration. Passive: Life steal applies to damage dealt by this item. Unique Passive – Cleave: Basic attacks deal 20% to 60% of your attack damage to units around your target – (20% AD near the edge). Unique Active – Crescent: Deals 60% to 100% of your attack damage to units around you – (60% AD near the edge) (10 second cooldown). 3500 gold :
- +10% life steal vs. monsters.Unique Passive - Tooth/Nail: Basic attacks deal 20 bonus damage vs. monsters. Damaging a monster steals 30 health over 5 seconds. Killing a Large monster grants +30 experience, Unique Passive - Challenging Smite: Smite can be cast on enemy champions, marking them for 4 seconds. While marked, basic attacks deal (54 + 6 × level) tru :
e damage over 3 seconds, you have vision of them, and their damage to you is reduced by 20%. 1000 gold
- Unique Passive: Increases effectiveness of all sources of healing including self-healing, health regen, life steal and spell vamp by 20%. +400 health, +60 magic resistance, +150% base health regeneration, +10% cooldown reduction. 2700 gold :
- +10% de Roubo de Vida contra monstrosUnique Passive - Tooth/Nail: Basic attacks deal 20 bonus damage vs. monsters. Damaging a monster steals 30 health over 5 seconds. Killing a Large monster grants +30 experience, Unique Passive - Chilling Smite: Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing (20 + 8 × level) true damage and stealing 20% movement speed for 2 seconds. 1000 gold :
- +10% de Roubo de Vida contra monstrosUnique Passive - Tooth/Nail: Basic attacks deal 20 bonus damage vs. monsters. Damaging a monster steals 30 health over 5 seconds. Killing a Large monster grants +30 experience, Unique Active - Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 2 charges which refills upon visiting the shop. (A player may only have 3 Stealth Wards on the map at one time. 1000 gold :
- +10% life steal, +15 attack damage. 900 gold :
- Predefinição:Iac : +3% life steal, +80 health, +8 attack damage. 450 gold
- Predefinição:Iac : +10% life steal, +45 attack damage. Unique Passive: Basic attacks grant +6 attack damage and +1% life steal for 8 seconds on hit (stacks up to 5 times). 2275 gold
- Predefinição:Iac : Unique Passive: +20% life steal, +75 attack damage. Unique Passive: Your basic attacks can now overheal you. Excess life is stored as a shield that can block 50-350 damage, based on champion level. This shield decays slowly if you haven't dealt or taken damage in the last 25 seconds. 3700 gold
Note: Only the life steal buff effect of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them.
- Iron Will Iron Will de Lee Sin grants 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% life steal for 5 seconds.
- Soul Eater Soul Eater de Nasus permanently grants him % life steal.
- Vicious Strikes Vicious Strikes de Olaf gives him 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 21% life steal for 6 seconds.
- Glory in Death Glory in Death de Sion grants 100% life steal for the duration of the ability.
- Infinite Duress Infinite Duress de Warwick grants him 30% life steal for the duration of the ability.
- Turtle Stance Turtle Stance de Udyr grants him 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18% life steal while he is in this stance.
|Name||Type||Tier 1 (Lesser)||Tier 2 (Normal)||Tier 3 (Greater)|
|Quintessence||0,84 %||1,17 %||1,5 %|
- Life steal stacks additively, and has no cap.
- Predefinição:Iis passive is a unique multiplicative increase, so if you had 10% life steal before, you will now have 12%, and not 30% life steal.
- 10% × 1,2 =12% life steal.
- Life steal will not heal from damage done to towers and inhibitors.
- Life steal will heal from all damage done to minions, monsters, pets and champions.
- Abilities that apply on-hit effects such as Mystic Shot Mystic Shot and Parrrley Parrrley will work with life steal.
- Life steal does not work for abilities that don't apply on-hit effects, nor with item actives like with .
- Life steal does not work with True damage, for example Wuju Style Wuju Style de Master Yi.
- Healing reduction effects like Incendiar and Hail of Arrows Hail of Arrows de Varus reduce the health restored by life steal.
- See Healing reduction for more information.
[Last updated 13/8/2015 on patch 5.15]
- The maximum achievable life steal by a playable champion is 231,66% on Sion thanks to his passive, Glory in Death Glory in Death. To reach this amount, he must:
- Be on Summoner's Rift or Butcher's Bridge (for the availability of ).
- Have maximum ranks in the Predefinição:Mi3 and Predefinição:Mi4 masteries.
- Have three Greater Quintessences of Life Steal.
- Have one , four , and a .
- Be at less than 25% health while being under the effects of Glory in Death Glory in Death de Sion to benefit from Predefinição:Mi4.
- This combination will result in Sion having 231,66% life steal.
- Relevant mathematics:
On Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar, the replacement of with results in a lower maximum of 225,06%, which requires Sion to have attacked at least 5 times with no more than 8 seconds separating each attack, resulting in a base damage of 503 and healing of 1132,0518.
|Atributos de Campeões|